Scholarship opportunity - Law Degree
Len King Scholarship for those intending to study Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice at either Flinders or Adelaide University.
The award is up to $15,000 per annum for up to four years, applications opened on the 1 of October and close on January 24.
The application criteria are below and more information and guidelines can be found on their website https://dunstan.org.au/work/len-king-scholarship/
Applicants will be:
- planning to enrol in studies in 2020
- eligible to commence or re-commence full-time study in a Bachelor of Laws or Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice
- studying on-campus at either Flinders University or The University of Adelaide
- on a low income or facing financial hardship
- an Australian resident, or holding a humanitarian visa
- interested in Social Justice (a just distribution of wealth, opportunities and privileges within a society).
Adelaide University - How to Get the Offer You Want
As part of The University of Adelaide’s service to future students, they have planned a series of information sessions for year 12s to attend.
The How to Get the Offer You Want events will be held in 3 locations across Adelaide, and will focus on the next steps in applying to university: how to order your preferences, what to do when results and offers are released, and what to do if you don’t receive an offer in the first round. Year 12 students and their families are welcome to attend. They will have a presentation about the application and offer process, and staff on hand to answer questions, as well as light refreshments.
The event details:
Golden Grove Arts Centre
Thursday 19th September, 4pm – 7pm
Cove Civic Centre Hallett Cove
Thursday 26th September, 4pm – 7pm
North Terrace Campus
Saturday 30th November, 11am – 3pm